Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rojak...

The Mariah Carey concert was on 10 August.
If I bought a ticket for Mariah Carey concert , I would go to stadium menara .
I haven’t bought a ticket for Mariah Carey's concert.
Therefore , I didn’t go stadium menara .
(Denying the antecedent)

Last week was Macroeconomic class.
Iqbal said the Malaysian economy is growing very fast
Farid : I don’t think he has credibility to talk about economy.He didn’t attended even to one of his economy classes and has never done any assignment or read an article about it.
(ad hominom circumstantial)

Farid : I think Alan is a good student and really pays attention in class.
Med : I don't think so because i heard he takes drugs and i don't like the way of his dressing he is totally a punk.
(ad hominom abusive)

If Mr.Nizam doesn't help me on the course I will fail.If i fail i have to retake this subject again and i have to pay money again so i won't have enough sources to buy clothes and food and i will die from hunger with old torn clothes.
(ad populum appeal to indirect consequences(domino effect))

I was watching Malaysian football league and they didn’t play good at all so I can conclude they will never play good football at all.
(Argumentum a silentio)

Fernando Torres is the best goal striker in the English Premiership.
(Objective Statement)

No comments: