Thursday, September 4, 2008

Boo Hoo Hoo!!!


Last night me and the friends were just talking and the subject of fears came up up, and when it came to my turn I told them..


" I don't go into abandoned houses or old houses, I really don't have a reason, but I've been frightened in places like them before, now i just simply stay clear of them.


"If this was to be applied to Critical Thinking, it would be my Episodic Knowledge working, because my memory at that moment remembered an event i once experienced, causing my decision.


Iwan, one of my friends, says her fear is clowns, like circus clowns. He always refuses to go near them when the circus is in town because she once watched a horror movie as a child where the clown killed little boy/girls. His fear is also based on her Episodic Knowledge.


I bet your fear is too!!!

No comments: