Thursday, August 28, 2008

High School Memories


I remembered this incident back went i was in secondary school. I skipped my mathematics class to go to the 'surau' to sleep because i was awake all night doing revision on chemistry and i could not sleep.After that i went back to my class room and my classmates told me that my mathematic teacher wanted to see me because i skipped her class.So i went to the teacher's room to see her.Then she asked me "why did i skipped her class and where was i?" then i replied " I was in the visual arts room to finish my arts project" Soon after i finished my words,i was asked to do extra work in the text book.

So from this incident, you can see that i use fallacy.By making the claim that i was in the visual arts class.Eventhough the issue was tottally different but i use fallacy to save my self.

No comments: